Ovarian cancer is a cancerous escalation cancer arising from the ovary. Indications are normally very subtle early on and may include: bloating, pelvic pain, difficulty eating and frequent urination, and are easily confused with other illnesses.
Sign and Symptoms* The symptoms of Ovarian Cancer includes:
• Pelvic or Abdominal pain
• Urinary symptoms
• Difficulty in consuming food
* If the pre defined symptoms appear more for more than 12 times in a month, it has to be diagnose
• Other identifications are:
• Enlargement of the Abdomen
• Back pain
• Bleeding of vagina
• Increased rate of Weight loss
• Added fluid in Abdominal cavity
* Occurrence of Ovarian cancer depends on age, history of ovarian cancer in family, Abdominal distension, Rectal bleeding, post-menopausal bleeding and loss of appetite.
Ovarian Cancer Facts
• The ovarian growth for women is a fluid filled cyst which are not in a harmful condition.
• Ovarian cancer are categorized into many types
• Causes of the ovarian cancer are many but unable to point out exactly
• Risk of increased chances of developing the cancer includes the history of cancer in the family, beyond the age of 55 and never been pregnant.
• The main symptoms include:
o Abdominal swelling
o Pressure or pain in abdomen
o Frequency and urged urination
o Leg and Back pain
o Unusual vaginal bleeding
Detection and Diagnose of ovarian cancer includes:
6. Examining physically
7. Ultrasound detection
8. X-ray reports
9. CA 125 blood test
* The treatment, current state and the survival rate of a ovarian cancer affected woman depends on Age, Stage of the disease spread and the Health condition
Ovarian Cancer Wristbands
- This is a very popular teal silicone ovarian cancer awareness bracelet/wristbands. It has the words Hope, Faith, Courage, and Strength. Awareness ribbons sit between each word. The Ovarian cancer wristbands are used to fundraiser for the charity.
Ovarian Wristbands Features
- Color: Teal
- Words: Strength, Hope, Faith
- Size: All Sizes