>> Tyvek Wristbands
One of the most fashionable wristbands is Tyvek.
Materials Used To Make
- Tyvek Wristbands are made of strong material used to wrap the band around the wrist.
- It's very strong, waterproof, anti-tear, and anti-stretchable.
- Tyvek bracelets in a variety of types, styles, colors and patterns and using customize option you can choose the color to fit your event.
- Resistant to water
- Scratch proof
These qualities make the bracelets preferred for acknowledgement purposes at a countless events such as concerts, fairs, school and religious functions, and clubs.
- Crowd Management
- Age ID
- Height Limits
- Unique Privileges
- Catering Service Recognition
Tyvek bands feel and seem like paper but are really a strong, non-tearable fiber. They are devised to be adjustable and to close with a snap, button or bonding agent tab. Few Tyvek producing companies allow you to upload your own artwork to have embossed on your bracelets.
- Tyvek flexibly adjust to any size and are easily applied to the wrist with an adhesive strip. Tyvek products can also be recycled, which refers to that they are eco-friendly.